Why use our Instructor and Instructor’s car for driving test day?
Young drivers are very eager to pass the driving test and “go solo”. The driving test day is very crucial for them, as they have been waiting for this day. After all, they have been waiting for at least 12 months before they can drive a car independently. For them, passing the test means a gateway to freedom. Therefore, this day is one of the major events in any young driver’s life. On the day, the learners are usually nervous, and it is important that this anxiety is dealt with care. The driving instructor should be able to calm the nerves of the learner to prepare them for the test, both physically and mentally. Some learners choose to take the test in their parent’s or friend’s car or the car they have been learning in for long and are familiar with. Many choose their driving instructor’s car to attempt the test. L DrivingSchool also offers learners, a Test Day Package that is much more than just a car hire.
- Our instructors are aware of the testing routes and can give you quick tips on do’s and don’ts.
- The pre-test time allows the instructor to prepare the learner psychologically.
- The learner gets the opportunity to get our instructor’s expert advice on any driving related questions.
- If your car is not roadworthy, you won’t be allowed to sit for a driving test. Our cars undergo regular inspections, and we make sure that our vehicles are roadworthy.
- The RMS Examiner is more relaxed as they have access to the dual controls and as a result, they communicate their instructions effectively. Moreover, our cars are comprehensively insured as well.
- Pass rates are higher when the test is attempted in driving instructor’s car.
We recommend the learner to take at least one lesson before the day of the practical driving test. We can also do a P-Ready Assessment Test instead of a lesson which given a learner deeper insight into their readiness for the practical driving test.
1. The most popular package is for 2.5 hours and includes pickup from a pre-arranged location, 1-hour lesson before the test, assisting the learner with the necessary paperwork, presenting the learner to the testing officer, use of our trainer’s car for the test, attending the debriefing after the test dropping the learner at a pre-arranged location. The price of this package is $179 only. To make it more flexible, 1-hour lesson before the test can also be organised any day before the test.
2. If the learner doesn’t have enough time to go for one hour lesson before the test or prefers not to take that lesson, we have an option of a 1.5 hours package. This includes pickup from a pre-arranged location, assisting the learner with the necessary paperwork, presenting the learner to the testing officer, use of our instructor’s car for the test, attending the debriefing after the test dropping the learner at a pre-arranged location. The price of this package is $120 only.
3. If the learner prefers to just use our instructor’s car for the driving test and can arrange their own pickup and drop off, we can meet them at the RMS office, assist them with the necessary paperwork; let the learner use our instructor’s car for the test and attending the post-test debriefing. We allow 1-hour for this service and the price is $90 only.
*This Package Only available to our Current Learner who have been taken at least 5 Driving Lessons with us.