Please read the Terms and Conditions agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the ldrivingschool.com.au (“Site”). By using this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use this website.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We therefore recommend that you peruse and familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions contained in the site.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, lost opportunities, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of our services. Under no circumstances will L Driving School be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, incorrect email addresses, internet failures, computer equipment failures, other equipment failures, or non-performance of third parties.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
L Driving School contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Any such material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, graphics or overall appearance. Any reproduction of the content contained within L Driving School is prohibited under Copyright legislation or unless otherwise indicated and that you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by L Driving School.
Any reproduction or redistribution of any of the contents in any such form is prohibited however, other than the following:
- Print and download for non-commercial but for personal use only,
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You are prohibited to reproduce, distribute, or commercially exploit any of the content unless you have received our express written authorisation to do so.
- You are prohibited from transmitting or storing the content onto other website or other forms of digital retrieval systems apart from ldrivingschool.com.au
Any products or services purchased from L Driving School will only be commenced upon receipt of payment has been received and all appropriate information and material has been received from the customer.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you decide to use a vehicle from us for the driving test with a Roads and Maritime testing officer and the driving instructor is not present in the vehicle during the practical driving test, or if the instructor is present and you fail to follow the directions provided by the instructor during the lesson, you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, should the vehicle be damaged for whatever reason. If for any reason, your actions, whether they are intentional, reckless or careless, results in any damage to vehicles or property of ‘L Driving School’ or the property of another, you will be liable for the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable.
If you use our vehicle for any driving lesson under the supervision of the driving instructor, you will only be responsible for the lower costs of the repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, if you fail to follow the directions given by the driving instructor during that lesson.
If you breach any road rules during the course of your lesson, you will be responsible for traffic infringement notices arising while driving our vehicle.
Any payments for driving lessons can be paid in cash at the lesson, bank transfer, or by credit card payment when booking online through ‘L Driving School’. Driving lessons can also be booked by contacting us on 04 DRIVE 567. Bookings made directly with a driving instructor will not take effect until such time as you receive a CONFIRMATION email or text message confirming your booking has been made. For the duration of a driving lesson, you agree that the lesson involves both on-road and off-road time to allow for instructors to provide you with certain information specific to that lesson and included briefing and de-briefing time.
Lessons start at a pre-arranged pick-up destination unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed with the driving instructor.
You agree that at the time of booking and/or commencing a driving lesson with ‘L Driving School’, that you do not have a disqualification, cancellation, suspension or pending charge against you in NSW or elsewhere or your licence is subject to an appeal for driving offences. You agree that at the time of booking and/or commencing a driving lesson, your driver’s licence is current.
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required should you need to cancel or alter your scheduled lesson/booking.
We understand that from time to time that students may need to reschedule or cancel a driving lesson. When you book a lesson with L Driving School, you are securing a professional trainers time and being allocated a specific time and date for your lesson. This ensures their resources are allocated solely to you for that time and date. This applies only for the duration of your driving lesson booking, and as a result there are associated costs with reserving you the trainer and these resources.
When a student books a driving lesson, we need to allocate a vehicle and driving instructor’s time, meaning no further bookings can be made for that specified time and date and excludes all other students. By cancelling a driving lesson late, the driving instructor is unable to work therefore unable to re-schedule another potential student. Cancellations can be made via telephone, text message, email or through Facebook messenger.
If you decide to cancel your driving lesson within 48 hours, or simply are not available on the day of your lesson, you are liable for the total cost of your lesson. We trust you appreciate the need to maintain your booked lesson and provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice so we can attempt to re-book your lesson time.
If a student fails to have their current drivers licence on them, the full lesson fee will be charged and payable for the lesson.
If for any reason you are late for a driving lesson, you will only be permitted to use the remaining Lesson time if there is a scheduled lesson immediately after. Please Note: You will be charged for the full lesson cost regardless of the remaining time used.
If you are more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled driving lesson and you have made no attempts to notify us, we reserve the right to cancel that lesson and charge a full lesson cost. The same will occur if you do not attend your scheduled lesson. We reserve the right to cancel the lesson and charge you for a full lesson fee.
You can be assured our commitment to you is to provide a clean modern vehicle and a professional trainer to turn up on time on your allocated lesson day and time. We require no less than 24hrs notice for any cancellations or change of booking as this may have incurred a loss or potential loss of another booking for that specified time.If you decide to cancel your lesson, you must contact L Driving School within 24 hours or email us.
All of our driving instructors will do everything possible to ensure that your driving lessons start and finish on time. If for any reason, the driving instructor is running behind schedule, you will be notified. Every effort to extend the lesson will be made otherwise a time credit will be added to your next driving lesson.
L Driving School reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change driving lesson lengths and start/finish times under certain circumstances (e.g., driving instructor is sick, dangerous weather conditions, etc). In the event of postponement or re-scheduling of your lesson, any fees paid will be carried forward to the next driving lesson or refunded upon your request.
The driving instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson immediately if the driving instructor suspects on reasonable grounds that the student is under the influence of any substance or any other condition that impairs their ability to drive safely. The driving instructor also reserves the right to cancel a lesson if the student does not follow the driving instructor’s instructions or does anything which is unsafe or dangerous and there is an obvious danger to the public.
In such circumstances, the lesson fee is still payable.
- L Driving School works with ADTA – Australian Driver Trainers Association (an accredited provider of Safer Drivers Course) and is authorised to run both Module 1 and Module 2 of the NSW Safer Drivers Course for learners in accordance with the course curriculum provided by the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS).
- You must be under 25 years of age, holds a NSW Learner Logbook and have recorded a minimum of 50 driving hours including 10 night hours (bonus hours not included) as required under the NSW Graduated to book into the NSW Safer Drivers Course for Learners.
- You must attend the entirety of the course and complete both Module 1 & Module 2 within 30 days of each other to be eligible for the allocated logbook hours.
- ADTA has the right to cancel or postpone modules if minimum numbers are not received by the scheduled course date.
- You must bring your Learner Licence and Learner Logbook to both Modules of the Safer Drivers Course and your Logbook must be up-to-date. In the event that you are unable to provide the above listed items on the day you will not be eligible to complete the course on that day and you will forfeit the full course fee of $140 for ADTA to reschedule affected participants and cover administration costs.
- Learner drivers must allow a minimum of 30 days post Module 1 for their Licence Test booking.
- You understand that ADTA will disclose your personal information to Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) and that it may be used by the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) for the purposes of:
- verifying your successful completion of the course; and/or
- contacting you to discuss the feedback on the course, otherwise the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) will not use or disclose your personal information without your consent unless authorised by law. Your personal information will be held by the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) at 101 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW and you can contact RMS to request to access or correct it.
The NSW Safer Drivers Course is payable in full upfront. If you cancel outside 7 days of your scheduled Module 1 session, you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
If you need to reschedule within 7 days prior to your scheduled Module 1 session, ADTA Safer Driving will make all reasonable attempts to reschedule your session to your preferred session time and date subject to availability. If we are unable to reschedule your Module 1 session to your preferred session and you wish to cancel, or if you want to cancel in general, then you will forfeit the full course fee of $140 for ADTA Safer Driving to reschedule affected participants.
If you reschedule your scheduled Module 2 session after having completed Module 1, you will be required to pay an additional $140 for ADTA to reschedule affected participants and cover administration costs. No-shows and cancellations will forfeit the full course fee of $140.
Registration or booking of your free keys2drive lesson is subject to the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in these terms and conditions. By going ahead and utilising the services of L Driving School, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You agree that at the time of booking or going ahead with a keys2drive lesson with L Driving School, that you have NOT already registered and used this lesson with another driving school or instructor;
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself and that of your current drivers licence status.
- You agree that if you knowingly, at the time of the booking and/or upon completion of your free keys2drive lesson, have already used your free keys2drive lesson, you will remain liable for the service that has taken place and will be invoiced accordingly for the cost of a one (1) hour driving lesson with L Driving School.
- You understand that if you refuse to pay any monies for any services provided by L Driving School, legal action will be commenced to recover any monies owed in the NSW small claims division of the Local Court.
All prepaid services and/or products are valid for a 6-month period. We make every effort to ensure suitable lesson times available however, during peak seasons i.e. Christmas and School Holidays, some delay with lesson times may be present. Request for refund is available where packaged lesson times cannot be met within reason. Refund amount is the original package price less any services provided (at full hourly rate) and less 25% of the remaining balance amount to cover all administration costs.
When students are successful in passing their driving test, L Driving School like to publish their photo on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. If you do not wish to have your photograph published by any means whatsoever, please advise your instructor.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be emailed to us.