Become a Driving Instructor in NSW an Earn Well
1. Do you want to run your own business?
2. Do you want flexibility in your working hours?
3. Do you want to earn a good hourly rate?
4. Do you love to provide training to others?
5. Are you at least 21 years of age?
6. Did you held your unrestricted car driving licence for 3 out of last 4 years with no serious criminal record?
7. Do you consider yourself a safe and confident driver?
If the answer to all questions above is ‘YES’, you might be eligible to become an Accredited Driving Instructor subject to the following:
- Pass the instructor driver knowledge test
- Pass the Instructor driving test
- Pass the required medical checks
- Get the Police clearance done
- Get the Working with Children Clearance done
PLEASE CALL US FOR DETAILS.
We can help you to get the required qualification to become an ACCREDITED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR